The Tone Up and Trim Down Program*
Like many people, you may have found yourself struggling to lose those last stubborn 10-15 pounds for years. Whether you’re looking for a diet plan to complement your current exercise program or looking for a comprehensive plan specially designed for you by a certified medical weight loss physician, Dr. Elchoufi and her professionally trained team can help you obtain that long desired weight loss success.
You can see your new toned and trimmed body in just 8 weeks with this program.*
By losing just a little, you will gain a lot in your energy level, appearance, and overall health!
Were you aware that losing as little as 5% of your overall weight, which equates for many people to being only about 10-20 pounds, can not only provide a substantial difference in your appearance and how you feel about yourself, but can improve your overall health as well?
Women who are overweight can expect to drop about 1 dress size for every 10 pounds of weight loss. Men can expect to lose about one inch from their waist for every 10 pounds lost. Both men’s and women’s heart health risk factors improve by losing even small amounts of weight.
With an 8 week commitment to our TONE UP AND TRIM DOWN PROGRAM, we can help you achieve your goals.
What Does this Program Include?
With the Tone Up and Trim Down Program, you can expect the following:
- Initially, you will receive a comprehensive consultation. During this time we will review your overall health, your dietary habits, and your family’s health history. Based upon this information we will start tailoring a customized weight loss program for you.
- We may perform an electrocardiogram. This simple test will help determine if certain treatment protocols are safe for you.
- We will also have your laboratory work up performed, in order to better assess your overall current health status and gain insight into various factors that impact your health. This testing can include checking your blood sugar (glucose), cholesterol, triglyceride levels (a type of fat), your thyroid function, and others.
- The tailored program that we create for you will take into account your daily lifestyle realities, such as your schedule, and your obligations for both work and family.
- Your program may utilize a partial-meal replacement diet plan. This would include the use of great tasting, high quality protein shakes, nutrition bars, soups and other choices. This is a documented and proven way to help cut calories while meeting all of your nutritional needs. If you prefer to only use standard groceries, we will help you understand what your body needs for optimum health during weight loss.
- You will also receive highly informative educational sessions to teach you how to maintain your healthier weight, once you are beyond the “diet” phase.
- As a comprehensive approach there are optional treatments including supplements and medication that are available, if Dr. Elchoufi feels these would be safe and beneficial for you.
- We offer complimentary weekly weigh-ins, which help with accountability and to keep you motivated with your goals.
- On a monthly basis you will meet with Dr. Elchoufi to monitor your progress, ensure that you are safely losing weight, answer any questions you may have, and when applicable, refill prescribed medications.
* Note: Results may vary from person to person