The Healthier You Program*
Once you are carrying an excess weight of 20 pounds or more, your risk increases for common weight related health issues, such as pain in your knees, back, and other joints. Additionally several cardiac and metabolic risk factors increase, like high blood pressure, along with high cholesterol, and diabetes.
It can be easier than you think to get back on track, when you are on the Healthier You Program, which utilizes a partial meal replacement diet plan. Not only will you feel more energetic and look younger, but you will significantly reduce your weight-related health risks in just 16 weeks. This will depend on your realistic weight loss goal, in conjunction with the total number of calories you consume, along with your physical activity level.
A whole new you is possible in just 16 weeks.
With a 16 week commitment to our THE HEALTHIER YOU PROGRAM, we can help you achieve your goals.
What Does The Healthier You Program Include?
With this program you can expect:
- Initially, you will receive a comprehensive consultation. During this time we will review your overall health, your dietary habits, and your family’s health history. Based upon this information we will start tailoring a customized weight loss program for you.
- We may perform an electrocardiogram. This simple test will help determine if certain treatment protocols are safe for you.
- We will also have your laboratory work up performed, in order to better assess your overall current health status and gain insight into various factors that impact your health. This testing can include checking your blood sugar (glucose), cholesterol, triglyceride levels (a type of fat), your thyroid function, and others.
- This program may use an easy to follow diet plan of 1000-1200 calories per day.
- The tailored program that we create for you will take into account your daily lifestyle realities, such as your schedule, and your obligations for both work and family.
- Your program may utilize a partial-meal replacement diet plan. This would include the use of great tasting, high quality protein shakes, nutrition bars, soups and other choices. This is a documented and proven way to help cut calories while meeting all of your nutritional needs. If you prefer to only use standard groceries, we will help you understand what your body needs for optimum health during weight loss.
- You will also receive highly informative educational sessions to teach you how to maintain your healthier weight, once you are beyond the “diet” phase.
- As part of a comprehensive approach, there are optional treatments including supplements and medication that are available, if Dr. Elchoufi feels these would be safe and beneficial for you.
- We offer complimentary weekly weigh-ins, which help with accountability and keep you motivated with your goals.
- On a monthly basis, you will meet with Dr. Elchoufi to monitor your progress, ensure that you are safely losing weight, answer any questions you may have, and when applicable, refill prescribed medications.
* Note: Results may vary from person to person